Lassi is a delicious and perfect healthy refreshing drink for the summer and any time. Banana Lassi or Banana Smoothie is a full of rich banana flavor and is a good source of potassium and lots of nutritious. Learn how to make the best banana smoothie recipe, with protein and fiber to give you energy for your day!
|Image Credit: chocolatemoosey.com|
WANT SOME VARIATIONS IN THE HEALTHY KETO BANANA SMOOTHIE?
Choose your favorite flavor in the lassi or smoothie that make you feel good to boost the flavor and nutrition!
Chia seeds. To add 1 teaspoon of ground flax seeds or chia seeds to extra nutrients and to make the smoothie more filling.
Oats. Add oats to your smoothie to full you and with banana make the smoothie thicky, best for breakfast.
Frozen berries. For that extra antioxidant boost and some new flavor try this smoothie with berries.
Cinnamon or Vanilla. Combine cinnamon with bananas, so try to mix in a pinch of cinnamon. Add one teaspoon cocoa powder for a chocolate banana smoothie.
Orange. Add a fresh peeled orange for a citrus twist, or squeezed orange juice to a cocktail or smoothie that has a banana and yogurt which takes a nice best flavor.
Peanut Butter. Adding few spoon of peanut butter or almond butter will increase the protein in this banana smoothie.
Honey or Maple Syrup. If you want sweeter smoothie, add few spoon of honey or maple syrup in it to make your taste sooo sweeter!!!
|Image Credit: appealingindia.com|
- 1 banana
- 100 ml of water
- 2 green cardamom
- 2 cup yogurt (curd)
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 strand saffron
- Peel the skin and roughly chop the bananas. Or you can also break 2 or 3 part of bananas, otherwise, you can also use banana puree.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into individual serving glasses.
- Add some ice cubes if desired.
- Serve at once.
- 1st get some ripe banana, peels the skin of bananas.
- All bananas cut roughly or you can break it 2 or 3 parts by using your hand.
- Add chilled curd into the mixer and blend it until the curd become smoothie and floppy.
- Add caster sugar or powder sugar for better taste.
- You can add black salt if you want or you don’t like the salty taste then skip it.
- Green cardamom is good for health and also spread good smell, so add it in the mixer.
- Add these chopped bananas in it.
- For a better look, you can add saffron or kesar.
- At last, all these ingredients blend well.
- If you don’t like thick batter then add some water in it and mix again.
- You can use an ice cube in it.
- For garnishing, pour in a glass and spread over some nuts for the better look. Serve this delicious and healthy Banana Lassi Recipe to your family or friends and enjoy!
1. You can use cardamom powder in that recipe.
2. Dates is a very good fruit for our body. So, you can use some dates as sweets or instead of sugar.
3. To make this smooth dairy-free and vegan, use dairy-free yogurt or replace yogurt with more bananas. Be sure to use a dairy milk.
4. Frozen banana helps to thicken and chill the smoothie. If your banana is not frozen you can add a few ice cubes to chill the smoothie.
Nutrition information is for smoothie made with plain Greek yogurt and whole milk.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 688mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 1mg
In the end, I must say please try this recipe at home. I’m sure that you don’t disappointing after drink this recipe. This recipe is very good for your health and has so much nutrition in it and you can eat this anytime. Please don’t forget to comment on how is it. Keep in your eyes to my site to gives you many recipes.
Do you like and read again later? SAVE this pin below to your favorite board on PINTEREST!