Delicious Easy Minestrone Soup Recipe
Today, I’m going make soup. You think that soup means lots of vegetables. Right?
Guess! Guess! What the recipe soup is!
Want a lots of veggies in soup?
Exactly, it is. I make easy minestrone soup recipe or you can say best minestrone soup recipe olive garden which is loaded with vegetables, beans and pasta in a tomato broth and so on.
The soup tastes even better than Olive Garden minestrone soup version that I remember. Homemade soup is always best than outside any restaurant or outside food. It’s hearty, delicious, and filled with so many healthy veggies including carrots, celery, zucchini, tomatoes, spinach, and beans cabbages, parsley, rosemary, spinach and so on and onions and garlic for great flavor. There are three kinds of beans including red kidney beans, cannellini beans, and green beans you can add in that easy minestrone soup recipe or whatever you like to add beans you can add. There are quite a few herbs used and if you don’t have then you can probably omit it.
|Tasty Minestrone Soup Recipe
(Image: Life Made Sweeter)
When I go to Olive Garden, I order soups, salads but olive garden zucchini soup, olive garden pasta fagioli soup recipe is also a good soup. But, I don’t have enough of their olive garden classic minestrone soup recipe, and that delicious easy minestrone soup recipe is my favorite! Basically, this easy Minestrone Soup recipe is olive garden copycat recipes. This homemade version is a great way to get your kids to eat their vegetables and let their family eat their veggies. Serve your soup with lots of veggies for a complete meal. Mainly, which people don’t like non- veg meal or food this Minestrone soup recipe vegetarian likes very much. Also, who loves many types of soup this recipe will be good for them and kids also.
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook Time : 25 minutes
Total Time : 40 minutes
Serving : 6
Calories : 300 kcal
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup celery sliced(optional)
- 1 small head of cabbage – chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup carrots peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1 zucchini halved and sliced
- 2 tsp minced garlic or 4 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper as per your taste
- two 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups or 8 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- One 15 ounce can small white beans drained and rinsed
- One 15 ounce can red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1/2 cup small shell pasta
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat green parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup of red cooking wine (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. of red wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, optional
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, optional and for garnishing
- Take large pot and heat in medium flame the olive oil in it.
- Add the chopped onion, zucchini, carrots, celery to the pot and saute for about 10 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften. Stir intermittently.
- Add the garlic and stir for more 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then add the vegetable broth, pasta, tomatoes and tomato paste, fresh kidney beans, green beans, bay leaves, basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary and bring to a boil.
- Stir the veggies for 15 min till the veggies are full boiled.
- Add salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Thereafter, add spinach and parsley, lemon juice and cook for more 1 to 2 mins until parsley and spinach cook well. (This spinach, parsley and lemon juice – these are optional, I add that for better taste you can skip that.)
- Add Italian seasoning in that soup (optional also)
- If any necessary seasoning (i.e., more salt, pepper, herbs etc) want after taste the soup, adjust as required. Remove bay leaves, optionally garnish with parmesan, or sprinkle parsley over the soup and serve immediately.
- At any time, when cook the soup, if the overall the soup liquid level is lower than you like and you want to like and prefer more broth, adding a cup or two cup of water or you can add vegetable broth, that is okay. At the end you will have to adjust the salt level.
- You can use fresh or frozen green beans.
- Try cut all vegetables in the same size so that they cook well in same rate.
- You will keep the soup with airtight in the fridge for 5 to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months. Because of the starch in that tasty soup, It is frequent overnight. Add a little vegetable broth or tomato sauce to loosen it up.
|Minestrone Soup Recipe
(Image: Averie Cooks)
Want a slow cooker minestrone soup?
At the end I give you a video clip from You Tube (Channel name : Living Foodz)so that you make that recipe so easy at home and see the process of easy minestrone soup recipe in step by step.
Q. What are some great side dishes to serve with minestrone soup?
A. Minestrone soup is just delicious and loaded with full of nutrients, so you can eat these fruits or veggies with this soup – tomatoes, macaroni, beans, broccoli and select any veggies whatever you like. For make this recipe good and heavy, I prefer some bread dough and homemade bread sticks.
Q. What is Minestrone Soup made of?
A. This Minestrone Soup is a Italian thick soup, loaded with lots of vegetables, add pasta or rice for additional, some spices, green herbs and dry herbs.
Q. What side dish goes with minestrone soup?
A. Garlicky Roasted Broccoli
Dried Fig Cookies
Honey Fruits Salad
Carrot Salad Slaw or any kind salads
Chocolate chips cookies
Grilled or steamed Vegetables