Delicious Garlicky Roasted Broccoli
Do you want easy and simple meal or dinner recipe within 20 minutes? I know one dish which is so delicious and so tasty – Garlicky Roasted Broccoli Recipe.
Simple Roasted Broccoli with Garlic which is very easy and its gluten free, paleo – the best part are drizzled with a touch of olive oil and seasoned with salt pepper. So Crispy, tender and delicious!
You know, that garlic roasted broccoli is my top list favorite side dish. There are no leftovers at our table in every time. Besides giving the delicious taste paired with garlic in this easy best roasted broccoli recipe, broccoli – as you may have heard – is great and gives you lots of nutrition like Vitamin C, it helps your body to fight cancer, it helps with bone health and it increases your immune system.
|Garlicky Roasted Broccoli
(Image : acedarspoon)
Actually, everything get from this one vegetables – broccoli. Roasted broccoli is truly great to taste and with this following ingredients make that recipe perfect and delicious. So join with me guys and look out more recipe variations with best garlicky roasted broccoli recipe.
Is good to roast broccoli from frozen?
Yes! But keep in mind, you may need to add about five or five minutes to your oven and it probably won’t shrink or crisp because the frozen broccoli has more water so it evaporates more into the oven.
How long to roast broccoli at 400 degree F?
You have to 1st preheated your oven or microwave or pan where you roast this broccoli. Then all ingredients are cover up with broccoli’s and roast it up to about 15-18 minutes.
What to do about the stem?
You can roast the stem too – no need to toss it out. After you remove the florets from the larger stem, release the outer layer of the stalk or stem and then slice it 1/4 inch. Roast it with the rest of the broccoli. Otherwise if you want 1st cut the stem and separate from the florets and then go for roast.
PREP TIME : 10 minutes
COOK TIME : 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME : 30 minutes
Serving : 1
|Garlic Roasted Broccoli Recipe
(Image : smittenkitchen)
2 heads of broccoli, cut into florets or chopped small pieces
3 tbsp melted coconut oil or olive oil
5 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger
1 tsp salt or as per taste
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp lemon juice
Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
Lemon wedges, for serving as a garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F or 205 degrees C. Roasted broccoli 400 degrees F is good for cook. Ready a baking sheet with a baking paper and set aside.
- Cut the stem of broccoli and chop the broccoli florets into little bites sized bits. You can also use the outer layer of the stem, peel this and slice into ¼ inch thick pieces.
- Add these part and florets of broccoli in a large bowl, toss with the melted coconut oil or olive oil, ginger, garlic, salt and black pepper as per taste. All mix together quickly.
- Spread over the baking sheet in a single layer. And try not to overlap the broccoli so that it can all crisp up.
- Bake until broccoli pieces are soft enough to stick a fork and the edges are browned, about 15 minutes. Use the baking process to turn it in half once and add red pepper flakes.
- Take the broccoli out and squeeze the lemon juice over the top before serving.
- Serve the roasted broccoli with lemon wedges.
Note for make better and perfect broccoli dish:
- You can use for roasted broccoli with garlic powder replace of garlic cloves.
- If you wash your broccoli just before roasting, be sure to sprinkle extra water before roasting. The excess water evaporates the broccoli into the oven instead of shrinking it or crisping up.
- Chop the broccoli into flat, before slicing, cut into sized pieces of length so that broccoli surfaces in contact with a hot baking sheet that will form a crispy and tasty.
- The small pieces of broccoli will cook quickly.
- Bake or roast the broccoli about half way through your cook, take the baking sheet out from the oven and flip or turn it over the broccoli so that both sides can get crisp, making sure it doesn’t need to be perfect. But if you have time then go slow and it’s gonna be perfect.
This Roasted broccoli recipes makes in 9 different ways which are very easy and quick at home.
1. Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Lemon:
This Roasted Broccoli is a quick and easy way to make broccoli taste great and delicious. Only a few minutes to prepare this recipe with lemon squeeze and broccoli is a great source of vital nutrients. Actually I’m a big fan of broccoli. But I like it in raw version, steamed, in soup like roasted garlic broccoli soup. But this Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Lemon Juice recipe is great to taste and my favorite also. For this roasted broccoli with lemon and garlic not so much ingredients want for making, only
3 cups broccoli cut into florets (3 bunches)
2 tbsp vegetable broth
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt or to taste
3 tbsp lemon juice or to taste as required
1 tbsp garlic cloves minced (3 cloves)
1st you have to cut the entire broccoli and wash it very well under the water. Preheat your microwave for baked or roast this broccoli… check out the preparation here.
2. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli:
Stir fresh broccoli with olive oil and parmesan and then roast until these crisp and delicious. Perfect side dish for any meal or as snacks with any dishes like mint rice, jeera rice, dalia recipes etc! You probably won’t feel like salads when the weather gets cooler, so a delicious plate of roasted broccoli with parmesan is a perfect choice. This recipe is the best roasted broccoli ever. You have to want for preparation, broccoli, olive oil, green chilli, garlic, ginger, salt and black pepper and grated parmesan. To more information go to ‘goodfood’.
3. Lemon Garlic Roasted Broccoli Salad With Pomegranate, Feta & Pine:
Roasted broccoli with lemon and garlic taste with feta, also spread come pomegranate and pine make that recipe just delicious and wow types! This recipe is best for summer time salad or as breakfast meal.
4. Sesame Garlic Broccoli:
This Sesame Garlic Broccoli needs just 6 ingredients not so more. Sesame seeds add a nutty taste and a delicate, almost invisible and it is vibrant with blanched broccoli and delicious with a simple dressing of garlic roasted with sesame oil. A perfect side dish make with garlic, sesame oil, sesame seeds, baby broccoli, shallot, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, for extra taste you can add teriyaki sauce, use tamari for glutenfree, coconut aminos for soy free. This recipe is a perfect vegan glutenfree nutfree recipe.
5. Roasted Broccoli and carrots:
The deep burnt or roasted taste enters every bite of this roasted or baked broccoli and carrot. It’s incredibly easy to prepare and a sure favorite as side dish which packed with –
1.25 lbs Hot Italian Sausage (optional)
2 medium heads broccoli
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Look out the preparation, I have found that roasted broccoli and carrots recipe here which is so easy and quick make at home.
6. Pasta with Garlicky Roasted Broccoli:
The easy and quick pasta dish with garlicky roasted broccoli good for any side dish meal and delicious also. See the ingredients –
2 pounds (2 heads) broccoli
3 garlic cloves,
2 tablespoons olive oil
Virgin Olive Oil
Coarse salt and ground pepper
8 ounces pasta(any type)
1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
8 ounces roasted red peppers, rinsed and cut into 1/2-inch strips (1 cup)
1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives,
1/2 cup walnuts,
Want more information visit this site ‘marthastewart’.
7. Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower Pasta with Parmesan, Lemon and Garlic:
Garlic roasted broccoli and cauliflower make this easy pasta recipe deeply tasty and flavorful. Parmesan cheese, garlic and fresh lemon juice are your salty-umm-tangy harmony of taste really needs to be spread. It’s easy to cover up with just a few ingredients that add up to wonderfully big flavors! Also, with all these grilled veggies, this is a meal that requires no extra vegetable will add as side dishes – perfect garlic roasted broccoli with parmesan cheese for a busy night!
8. Brown Butter Garlic Honey Roasted Broccoli:
Browned Butter Broccoli roasted and with garlic honey recipe is a great combo of delicious meal and also, this is one of our family’s long-time favorite recipes! It’s SO good and tasty! Butter broccoli is good and it’s about a million times better when it turns browned. Check this recipe here to know more and try at home.
9. Roasted Broccoli with Potatoes:
Roasted Broccoli and potatoes are a very simple easy combo of healthy and comfort food vegetarian dinner that uses simple ingredients to make a perfect filling and flavorful meal or you can say as roasted potato broccoli salad. This recipe bakes at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or wait for until potatoes are soft and well baked or roasted these ingredients –
2 tbsp olive oil
1 lemon, zest and juice
1 tsp salt or as per taste
½ tsp pepper
2 large cloves of garlic, minced
1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
1lb small yellow potatoes, quartered
1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
6 dates, sliced
2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
1 tablespoon fresh parsley (optional)
To know more how to make this tasty simple recipe see here .