The best classic Green Beans Casserole Recipe is so delicious made with cream of mushroom soup, green beans, cheese and other simple ingredients just ready within 30 minutes on your table! Such an easy homemade green bean casserole side dish recipe perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas and holiday too!
Know more information about this healthy green bean casserole easy, click here.
Basically, I love all types of casserole mainly vegetable casserole. Because I love food and also I love cooking too!
My family loves healthy and clean eating foods. So today, I decided to make my family a healthier meal on this holiday and prepare a meal at a well-attended vegan table.
This best ever green beans casserole recipe is so tender, classic, keto based and low carb that made with cheese and perfect for thanks giving, holiday, Christmas and weekend dinner.
The perfect homemade recipe hot and bubbling for a Crowd!
|Green Bean Casserole
Easy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
During potlucks or holiday feasts, a classic green bean casserole recipe is as important to have on the table as Deviled Eggs or mashed potatoes. It’s absolutely delicious with a crispy, crunchy savoury topping, easy to prepare and bake, PLUS the kids love it!
What Ingredients need For Easy Healthy Vegan Green Beans Casserole?
There are few simple ingredients needs for this recipe. Take a Look!
Optional ingredients to add in the Vegan Green Bean Casserole
Bacon or Pancetta –
Who doesn’t love bacon? Using slices pre-cooked and crumbled bacon is take a nice flavor and texture.
Roasted Shrimp Skewers
Lemon Pepper Asparagus
Instant Pot Chana Masala
Creamy Butter Chicken
16 Healthy Salad Recipes
|Creamy Green Bean Cassrole
Image: The Cozy Cook
Can you Make Green Bean Casserole Ahead of Time?
This dish casserole can be made up to 48 hours or 2 days ahead of time. Cover it tightly and and store in the fridge until ready to bake.
Remove the dish from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before baking. If this is really cool, you may need to add extra cooking time for another 10 minutes.
Keep in mind that all the dish are not for freeze, separate the crispy onion for topping in a separate container so that it don’t get wet or moist. You have to place them in a ziploc bag untill ready to bake. You can store the cheese in this same process.
When you want to bake this, remember remove the dish from freeze and sit out for 15 to 20 minutes.
Tips on How To Make Green Bean Casserole with Fresh Green Beans:
➠ Not to dirty the dish, add some creamy base directly in the green beans casserole to create a nice creamy flavor.
➠ I like to use soy sauce for the extra savory flavor in the healthy casserole, but if you want you can also use soy Worcestershire sauce replace of soy sauce.
➠ For this recipe you can use sour cream or mushroom soup. I like to add mushroom soup instead of sour creamy for this fresh green bean casserole.
➠ For more extra punch of flavor add some garlic powder or few fresh mushroom and for more creamy based.
➠ For garnishing add the crispy bacon spread over on top in the casserole for added flavor and color. You can reserve 2 Tablespoons of bacon drippings to saute the onions and mushrooms in instead of butter.
How Long To Cook Easy Healthy Green Bean Casserole?
Green bean casserole is ready within about 40 minutes and not more step to cook this recipe meal prep! You can make green bean mixture casserole up to a day in advance and leave it in the fridge until it is baked, saving you valuable time in the rest of the dinner preparation. Remember that if your green bean easy casserole is in the fridge, you probably need to add some extra time!
|Green Bean Casserole Without Mushroom
Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
4 cups fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
3 cups chicken broth(optional)
10.5 oz. can can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup crispy fried onions
Salt/Pepper to taste
1 cup grated Cheddar
See below for the green beans casserole Crock Pot version.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Take 2 quarts or litres of salted water in a large pot over medium-high heat for boil. Add beans and boil for about 5 minutes.
4. Melt the butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Saute the onions and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
5. Add the fresh garlic and cook for more 1 minute.
6. Add chicken broth or mushroom soup and add cooked green beans. Cook for 10 minutes.
7. Reduce heat to medium-low, season with salt, pepper as per taste, add grated cheddar cheese (if using) in a casserole dish. Stir in the cream or half and half. Cook until the soup thickens (about 4-5 minutes).
– Again add grated cheese on the top and bake for an more 10 minutes, remove and serve hot!
1. If using fresh or frozen green beans, boil just until tender crisp.
2. Dropping the after cooked beans in a large bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process.
3. For additional you can use soy sauce, milk, sour cream etc.
|Green Beans Casserole Crockpot
Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole
This recipe is great in the Crock Pot, don’t waste time, let’s see the process of this best ever casserole recipe and following these tips:
⟹ Cook the green beans. Drain and gather the other ingredients as mention in the original recipe, which is mention up. But don’t add fried onions in it now.
⟹ Cook it on the low flame for 5 hours.
⟹ After cook the casserole open the lid and spread on top with cheese and cover until melted.
⟹ At last, before serving spread top with French Fried Onions and serve, (no further heating required).
To know more visit here.
|Slow Cooker Green Beans Casserole
How To Make Green Beans Casserole In The Slow Cooker
1. Take 4 cups of fresh trimmed green beans and cut green beans into 1 inch pieces or whatever you want to cut.
2. In the slow cooker, add cream of mushroom soup, milk, soy sauce, garlic powder, and freshly ground black pepper and stir well together.
3. Add green beans and bacon in it, (if you want to use bacon ) and cook on low flame for 5 to 6 hours, stir even half a time with cooking time to promote cooking.
4. When onions are half fry, stir well and remaining onions are spread over on the top before serving to keep it so crispy.
To know more information visit ‘lifeloveandsugar‘.
|Canned Green Beans Casserole
Image: The Cozy Cook
Can You Use CANNED Green Beans for this green beans casserole recipe?
Growing up, in our busy day in our life we want always fast to cook anything. We mostly used canned green beans, although we’ve been using fresh green beans more and more.
Can You Freeze Green Bean Casserole?
– Many recipes in cooking world you can freeze but this recipe, I don’t think this healthy recipe would be to freeze and again reheat.
Prepare this healthy green beans casserole recipe in your meal prep and stay healthy always. If you looking for more healthy clean eating recipes subscribe my site and you will get more recipes when I will post.
Want to watch this recipe later? SAVE this pin below to your favorite board on Pinterest!