The Traditional Mexican Tacos Recipe is just best ever amazing mouthwatering recipe that made with black beans, corns and other simple ingredients. Just ready within 20 minutes at home and serve hot with your families and others.
Let’s Try something healthy and easy quick recipe, like – The Traditional Vegetarian Mexican Tacos Recipe.
These mexican food are the easiest and quick tacos, home cook recipe!The black beans are briefly layered on the tortillas or tacos with any fruits salsa, spices and garnishing with a lime juice and your favorite toppings.This is a vegetarian recipe that everyone will love very much!
If you know more about this recipe go to this site.
This tacos are best for snacks time and dinner too! This veg tacos are so delicious and made with pure veg like black beans, corns, tomatoes, onions, taco seasoning and other ingredients. Trust me, after taste this recipe you won’t miss any meat. you will really fall in love.
Why you choose Vegetable Tacos recipe in anytime?
Tacos are all time favorite for me in anytime like snacks time, dinner and for holiday or in occasion too! But why? Let’s see the secret!
Budget friendly – the main components of vegetarian tacos are not so much costly and you can effort the amount of vegetables to make the veg tacos.
Healthy Eating – Made with beans, corns, onions, tomatoes and other simple ingredients which are so healthy and get nutrition too! Also this authentic mexican delicious tacos are totally ghuten free.
Black Bean Vegetarian Tacos (Image: cookingclassy)
I know, you already thinking that –
Are TACOS Keto?
Is Tacos on a keto diet… yes or no?
Well, that depends on what kind of taco we’re talking about, but I think you already know that, right?
Many taco filling ingredients are keto or low carb (think keto taco meat, lettuce, diced tomatoes or salsa, sour cream, avocado, cheese) but when it comes to taco shells, things are a bit suspicious.But luckily there are different of keto-friendly taco shells here for all of us like cornmeal taco, gram flour taco, cheese taco etc. If you know the process of cheese taco see here.
Low Carb Cheese Taco (Image: homemadeinterest)
Which vegetables can you put in veg mexican tacos?
Beans – are a protein-packed healthy vegetables that can add for this tacos recipe that will help you stay fuller for longer.
Corns – that are best with this recipe and for garnishing corns are best and so colorful and help the production of red blood cell in our body.
Cauliflower – you can use the cauliflower for this recipe.
Tomatoes – are normally use in any dish that help the recipe tasty.
Red onions or white onions – are rich in anthocyanins, which are powerful plant pigments that may protect against heart disease, certain cancers and diabetes.
Avocados – using this tacos are healthy and flavorful too!
Mushroom – is good for health and adding this make the recipe great.
Fruits – any kind of fruits you can use for this tacos vegetarian recipe.
What Topping Can I Use For Tacos Veg Recipe?
Apart from the avocado, tomatoes and lettuce, you can try any of the following toppings:
How to make Healthy Tradition Mexican Tacos Recipe?
⇝ Make the beans and corn for filling: Prepare the beans and corn with some seasoning and keep aside.
⇝ Make the tacos or tortillas: If you want to make the tacos or tortillas homemade, make it first and keep aside, or you can buy this from any food shop readymade.
⇝ Place the tacos and filling with beans, corns, onions, tomatoes. Now for garnigh add mayonnaise, cheese, cilantro, jalapeño, garlic, lime juice, and chili powder and toss to combine. Season with salt to taste.
⇝ Now the recipe of Veg Mexican Tacos is ready to serve! 😋
Want to store leftover this tacos?
Confuse? Don’t worry..
This vegetable Mexican Tacos will be store for 4 to 5 days in the freeze. Keep in mind that those tacos stored separately in covered containers. If you want to store longer time like 2 to 3 months in the freeze, then you should store the black beans mixture in the tight containers.
Do you reheat the beans before serving?
Before serve the Veg Mexican Tacos Recipe, want to reheat the beans again?
You can Reheat the beans in these ways –
Microwave – heat the beans for 30 second and serve with tacos hot!
Stove – Put the beans mixture in a pan over the stove on low flame and keep stirring for few minutes and serve.
Can you make low carb Mexican Veg Tacos Ahead of Time?
Tacos are best and good side dish that made fresh and low carb taco recipe ahead of time. Most of the meats tacos and topping are good to be made ahead and for vegetable tacos you can do this same. For this recipe if you want, you can prepare the beans, corns ahead of time. Then when you want to serve, all the ingredients assemble together and serve it hot! this mexican vegetarian tacos recipe are great for weekend night dinner or family-friendly parties.
1. To make the maxican toacs, we will make 1st the tacos, without tacos the recipe is not complete. Take a large bowl and add maize flour [Cornmeal is a meal (coarse flour) ground from dried maize (corn)] or you can make flour tortillas too!
2. Now add maida in it. Maida is used for binding the dough together.
3. Now add some oil for crispiness. Add salt for taste.
4. Squeeze or knead the dough with adding water. And keep in mind that the dough is not so much hard and not so much soft.
5. Split the dough in 15 or cut thinly sliced dough whatever you want into the equal portion.
6. Now time for roll the dough, take a rolling board and take some flour and roll the dough one by one into a 75mm or 3 inch diameter thin circle.
7. Prick the tortilla evenly with the fork to avoid puffing up of the tortilla.
Tacos for making the recipe (Image: vegrecipesofindia)
8. Heat oil in a non – stick pan or kadai or skillet over medium high heat. Deep and fry the tacos or tortillas in the oil and fry these until its crispy and golden brown in color. Drain these in an absorbent pepper and keep aside.
Notes: To save your time you can buy ready-made tacos from food shop.
1. Take 2 cups kidney beans, wash it, and soak the beans in enough water for couple of time or 8 to 9 hours or overnight.
2. After soaking the beans drain the water and wash it again to the running water. Now time to add the beans in a pressure cooker with adding the salt. Pour it 2 cups of water. Close the lid and cook for 15 to 18 minutes on medium flame.
[ Tips: If you take fresh beans, the fresh beans are cooked faster that old beans. If the beans are old, then they take a lot of time to cook. ]
Cooked Beans (Image: vegrecipesofindia)
3. After 18 minutes open the lid of the cooker and check out the kidney beans. If you see the beans are completely cooked, mash the beans by press them easily. and drain the excess water from the beans and keep aside.
4. Now the beans are ready to cook for Mexican Tacos. Heat some oil in a pan, add chopped garlic, saute the garlic for few second till its aroma go away.
5. Now add finely chopped onions and sauté its on a medium-low flame till they become translucent.
6. Now time to add kidney beans and add water as required, add salt and cook these until it turns into boil.
[ Tips: You can also add vegetable stock instead of water. ]
7. When beans mixture comes to a boil, take a masher and mash the beans. At this point, turn off the flame and cool down the beans. The all this mixture pour it in a blender and mix well and see what consistency you need.
8. Add black pepper, chili powder, cumin powder and dried oregano(if needed). Mix very well. on a low to medium-low flame continue to stir and simmer beans for 5 to 6 minutes till it thickens. You can add some water if the mixture so dry and thicker. When done keep it aside.
Gather all the Tacos Ingredients (Image: simple-veganista)
Prepare the corn for Veg Mexican Tacos
1. First heat oil in a large non-stick pan or skillet.
2. Take 2 cups of frozen corns and saute in a pan or skillet for few minutes with adding salt (if you want to add some chili powder, black pepper, and some cumin powder) and mix well for 2 minutes Toss the corn and stir and keep aside.
Assemble the traditional Mexican Tacos Recipe
1. Prepare the sliced onions, cooked beans, cooked corns, avocado dip and tacos, all are ready now.
2. Reheat the tortillas again if you want to, Now place the tortillas for prepare the recipe.
3. To assemble the mexican healthy tacos, spread the bean mixture in the center of the tacos. Top the avocado dip over the mixture and onions too.
4. Add some corns over the top and garnish with add mayonnaise, cheese, cilantro, jalapeño, garlic, lime juice, and chili powder and toss to combine. Season with salt to taste. Now the vegetable mexican tacos are ready to serve hot!
For this tacos recipe you can make this recipe with veg and non-veg like with beef tacos, ground beef, flank steak or skirt steak etc. But here I make this tacos with all types of choice-able vegetables. You can use any kind of veggies whatever you like.
To know more ways of vegetarian mexican tacos recipes wait for my next article and will choose your best recipe and make at home, serve your family and friends and impress them.
If you like that recipe share this with all so that they will learn how to make that recipe. You can subscribe my site so that all upcoming recipe you’ll get first when published. Try this easy and healthy recipe tacos vegetarian and enjoy the night!